Saturday 27 July 2013

Shhhh!

                                              (The below message is written in invisible ink)



                By the way, please employ me, ASIO. I'd genuinely make a great intelligence officer.



Top secret nugget of information: "                                                                                                              "




My sources shall remain nameless............ASSANGE!.....whoops. 

Well, since I've inadvertently given away my source, I should tell you how he's doing. He loves the embassy in Ecuador, he especially loves the fresh coffee and goats milk. 

Okay, I'm probably in a lot of trouble now, so..................goodbye, I might not be alive by the time you read this!  




If you're interested in knowing what the invisible message was, leave a comment and I'll tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment